Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mornings


I'm not a morning person, as most of you know. But I have noticed that I have lots of Blogging ideas in the morning: as I'm getting ready for work, as I'm eating breakfast, even as I'm driving to work. But as I'm usually running late, I don't have time to Blog and don't take the time to jot my ideas down. So then I log on at night to share my thoughts of the day, my mind goes BLANK. Hence why I haven't Blogged very much.

But here's a morning experience... I had time to check my email and sat down on my computer only to realize that one of the cats had barfed on a chair, the chair I was sitting on. Now before you get too grossed out, because I was, it was only a tiny amount of barf. But for those of you that know me, I don't do barf. Hubby picks up animal barf, I've been known to plug my ears and hum a song when loved ones or students are barfing. I don't do the hold-your-hair-rub-your-back stuff, I leave the room if at all possible. Barf IS on my list of reasons not to have kids.

So that's how my morning started today, the song that came to mind; "I had a bad day" by Daniel Powter (he's Canadian).

3 comments:

Katie said...

I laughed uproariously. :)

I'm glad you posted again. I do check. Less often now that I'm a workin' woman ;) but still just about daily.

Oooh, ooh, is that "Had a Bad Day" song the one they play when they kick people off American Idol? I think that's hilarious. But I got it on iTunes the other day and I love it. Didn't know he's Canadian tho.

Hey do you know anything about Libertarians? Is that a Canadian thing? I dunno why being Libertarian and being Canadian have a little link in my mind, but they do. Wrongly so?

Di said...

barf. a good reason not to have cats too ;) ...... let someone else take care of them, and just visit :);) (oooh, can also be applied towards kids too !!!) ;)

hope that the rest of the day turned out better than it started.

Katie said...

It's time to post something new already!!!!