Dreams will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Toronto-Labour Day
Our Group: Me, Erika, David, Michael, Deb, Mark, Jolene, Joe
Toronto Skyline
Joe heading to the clothing optional beach
Erika, Mark, & Kim
Air Show
Snowbirds
I didn't realize what this picture was until I had it up on my computer. This picture has ONLY been cropped!
Looks like so much fun! Do you know that I've never been to Canada? Well, I was on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls when I was like, four. Doesn't count. I'm goin' someday--maybe I should go to Quebec sometime this year to practice my French.
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Do you know that I've never been to Canada? Well, I was on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls when I was like, four. Doesn't count. I'm goin' someday--maybe I should go to Quebec sometime this year to practice my French.
That last shot is amazing!
Our one and only group photo turned out pretty good. The guy even got the CN Tower in the background!
Post a Comment